Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Update!

I haven't updated in quite some time but the good news is I was just too busy to update here but not too busy to stop baking and cooking! I wanted to show you guys some of the stuff I was doing while I was away so here we go!










I was baking up a storm! I made some Hi-Hats, which are not as easy as you would think they would be, but they were delicious! Marshmallowy and dipped in chocolate, they could not get any better. I also made a mini red velvet cake for my man and I on Valentine's day and it was just too adorable and perfect for just the two of us.

I also did a Mother's day tea for my mom and grandmothers which included:

Mini Lemon Curd Tarts with Whipped Cream

Gooey Butterscotch Bars


Tea Sandwiches with Homemade Hummus

Roasted Tomato and Brie Tartlets

Mushroom and Asparagus Quiche


We all had a blast at our tea and ate EVERYTHING. I felt sick but oh so happy at the same time


I also did some push-up pops for my sister's high school graduation!

They were flavored Margarita, Dulce de Leche, and Mayan Spice!

The push-up pops were a lot of fun to make and were a big hit with all of the guests! I'm planning on making more for the 4th of July in red, white and blue yay!


Finally, I am giving you a sneak peak on my up-coming project....tiramisu FROM SCRATCH.
Call me crazy but I made the lady fingers yesterday and they made a huge mess and were difficult to pipe but were a lot of fun to make.


I can't wait to eat my tiramisu EEP!


No comments:

Post a Comment