Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Roasted Blueberry Cupcakes with Fudge Frosting


I haven't updated in a very very long time.....but I'm back!
I've come to realize that I need to be better at documenting my culinary adventures now that I'm on my own and I'm feeling more inspired as the weather is improving.

Sooooo about this cupcake.....
It is AMAZING! Make it immediately! Use it as inspiration for all of your little cupcake baking adventures!

I have never thought about actually roasting the fruit prior to incorporating it into the batter the way this recipe dictates...but it is absolutely genius and I am looking forward to doing it with all sorts of other fruits and berries and plant thingies


Just a warning...this frosting is the best buttercream EVER. I'm serious. I made the homemade hot fudge and halved the recipe because I didn't want a bunch of extra hot fudge just sitting around...insane I know.
You can find the recipe here at how sweet it is 
I suggest you hop to it and start baking this so that you can eat it immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment